Proceed as follows:
- You must already have the final transaction number from BAFA.
- Open the ELAN-K2 transaction.
- Under Message exchange with BAFA, click New.
- A new message to BAFA with attachments opens.
- Use the Title and Message fields to clearly indicate that you wish to cancel the ELAN-K2 transaction.
- Select Cancellation as the document type.
- Change the processing status in the ELAN-K2 transaction to Waiting for BAFA.
- In the Assistant pane, click the Send attachments link to send the message.
- Click OK to close the message, then wait for BAFA’s response.