Begin the questionnaire by filling in the basic data, indicating the names and countries of the parties who have certain roles, which then undergo a compliance screening. Next, answer the questions relevant to this transaction.
Proceed as follows:
- The questionnaire must already have been created.
- If the questionnaire template has been configured accordingly, Risk Assessment now uses the basic data to run a compliance screening (embargo check and/or restricted party list screening). The results are displayed.
- Info column: Click the button for more information about the question.
- Answer column: Enter your answer to the question here.
- Comment column: Click the button to enter a comment about the question. If a comment already exists for the question, the button appears instead.
- The results for this questionnaire are displayed.