If the EDI upload to your carrier was not successful, a red X appears in the pickup overview (Package processing – Pickups), Error column.
- For more information on completing pickups, see: Completing the pickup and transmitting the EDI.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have the role of I_CAI_MANIFESTPICKUPS.
- Example: “An error occurred during transmission of the EDI message: The numerical value 118800.000 is too long. A maximum of 5 digits can be reported.”
- Be sure to follow the tips below before correcting the shipping order: Modifying shipping orders in Carrier Connect. If you need assistance, submit a request in the AEB Help Center.
- If you cannot establish a connection to the server or are unable to correct the error for any other reason, you have the option to download the EDI as a text file and send it to your carrier by email. Contact your carrier beforehand to coordinate. Here’s how it’s done: Downloading the EDI as a text file.
- The EDI download process can also be used to check the content of the EDI: Downloading the EDI as a text file.