- We recommend setting up a project with AEB to configure carriers. If you wish to configure carriers on your own in close consultation with AEB or make routine changes, you need the role I_CAI_SETUPCARRIERS or I_CAI_EDITMASTERFILEDATA. You can coordinate the process by submitting a request through the AEB Help Center.
To print PDF documents from a PDF reader, overwrite the default document type output settings.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to Master data – Carrier configurations to open the carrier configuration.
- Switch to the Documents sheet.
- Select a label document type, then click Open document type.
- If you have not yet installed the AEB Service Agent, you’ll be prompted to do so. Learn more here.
- Switch to the Output settings sheet.
- Under the current default settings, click the Change link.
- The Valid for popup window opens. From the Scope type drop-down, specify who the change should apply to. By default, the setting is overwritten for the selected workstation only. Select Scope type – Client to apply the setting to all users of the selected client. In the Client field, select the client for which you wish apply the change.
- Click OK to confirm.
- On the Print settings sheet, check the With ext. application checkbox and select Open from the drop-down.
- Click Apply to save your data and close the carrier configuration.