Proceed as follows:
- You must have the role of I_CLIENTADMIN and know the user’s name, ID, and email address.
- If no user in your company has this role: See section Managing login data yourself in the AEB Help Center.
– I_CLIENTADMIN: The role grants administrative access to client-specific settings such as user administration. This role is displayed only if you check the System roles box.
– I_CAI_MANIFESTPICKUPS: This role lets you run pickups (end-of-day settlements), including re-uploading EDI messages.
– I_CAI_EDITMASTERFILEDATA: This role lets you edit master data in the carrier configuration.
– I_CAI_HIDECOMPANYMASTERFILEDATA: This role blocks access to the companies master data.
- If you don’t assign any of these roles, the new user is assigned the role of I_EVERYONE.
– Assign a default shipping point: Default settings – Default shipping pt.
– Assign a preferred language: Default settings – Pref. message lang.
– Modify the shipping order view: Display settings – SO view mode
– Modify the package view: Display settings – Package view mode
– Offer the option to filter by a specific shipping point: Filter – Shipping pt.
– Offer the option to filter by a specific data range: Filter – Disp. date range from
– Indicate whether a shipping order should be opened in read-only mode: Display settings – Open SO , Opening shipping orders for users in read-only mode.