The dynamic value initialization is part of the Customs Management template framework and allows to initialize dynamic values or values varying in each customs declaration using configurable logic (e.g. automatic population of the reference number with the invoice number) or to perform certain actions (e.g. creation of coded documents). It thus supplements the static values defined in a customs declaration template at header or item level.
Dynamic value initialization allows you to define variable field contents as well as specific actions at header or item level.
- The availability of the different types of dynamic value initialization depends on the supported customs processes.
Proceed as follows to define various actions:
- Go to Master data – Templates and open the appropriate template or item template.
- In the Dynamic value initialization field group, click New.
- In the Dynamic value initialization window, select an appropriate entry, then click OK.
- Fill in any other fields that you need to define, then click OK.
- Click Save & close to close the template.