- EMCS licenses are needed for the EMCS Submission and EMCS Discharge modules.
Import any licenses you have into EMCS Filing.
The following license types are allowed:
- Registered consignor
- Registered consignee
- Registered consignee in individual case
- Tax warehouse keeper
- Tax warehouse
- Certified consignee
- Certified consignee in individual case
- Certified consignor
- Certified consignor in individual case
The license is needed to assign the EMCS messages (using the excise number) to the right client.
Proceed as follows:
- From the Office, select Master data − EMCS licenses.
- Click New to create a new EMCS license.
- Select the type of license.
- Enter the necessary information on the License sheet.
- The drop-down list in the License holder field includes companies that have been assigned the appropriate role for the selected license type. You can also click the button to enter the company data. This data will not be saved to the Companies master data, however.