You can opt to receive automatic email notifications of specific events. This requires that the administrator first enable email notifications for you.
Email notification preferences can be defined separately for each event. Email notifications are sent to the person in charge of the relevant movement, assuming such a person has been designated and an email address defined under Persons in the master file data.
You can also define any other persons whom you wish to have notified. This setting can also be configured individually for each event.
Each email contains a link to the corresponding movement. This eliminates the need to continually check whether the e-AD/e-SAD has arrived yet, for example.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Desktop of EMCS Filing.
- In the Settings widget, click the link for Email notification.
- In the Basic data field group, enter one or more addresses (separated by a semicolon without spaces) in the Alternative email field.
- Emails are sent to the address(es) indicated if no email address is defined under either the person in charge of the movement or the event itself.
- In the list, you define the events in case of which email notifications are to be sent. To do this, use the button above the list.
- The emails are sent to the person in charge of the respective movement if an email address has been defined for this person in the Persons master file data.
- You may also add one or more email addresses (separated by a semicolon without spaces) to the table for a specific event.
- When this event occurs, emails are sent to these addresses as well.
Managing Persons master data: See Managing persons in EMCS Filing.