The Desktop of EMCS Filing features widgets that give an overview of EMCS movements to be processed and special events that have occurred and require your attention.
- The number of widgets you see here depends on the modules you have licensed and which events have occurred in your EMCS movements.
- Submit new EMCS movement: This widget lets you quickly submit a new EMCS movement.
- Newly submitted e-ADs (24 hours): This widget shows EMCS movements (submission) for which an e-AD/e-SAD has been received from customs in the past 24 hours. Here the transport of the goods can now begin.
- New EMCS movements (discharge): Here you see a list of EMCS movements received in the last 14 days and awaiting your attention.
- Events: Here you can see notifications of events that have occurred in the past 14 days in your EMCS movements. For an EMCS submission, such events might include error messages, delays, or rejections. In the case of an EMCS discharge, this includes error messages, delays, changes of destination, cancellations or diversions.
- Settings: Here you can configure your settings – for email notifications, for example, if the administrator has enabled email notifications for your account. Here you also have the option of maintaining templates and master data.
- The Assistant also notifies you of all events that have occurred and gives you quick access to the relevant EMCS movements.
Please sign in to leave a comment.