The Help Center is your central access point for questions about AEB products and services. Read on to get an overview of the possibilities the AEB Help Center offers:
- Searching and finding answers easily – Quick search and search results
- Staying informed – Operational information
- Submit a request to AEB Support
- Submit a request to AEB Support directly from within your application
- Help Center registration
- Manage your requests
- Receive email notification
Searching and finding answers easily – Quick search and search results
Enter a keyword or your question in the search bar and get detailed answers from one or more articles in the Help Center.
- The quick search will search the article headings and suggest possible articles based on your search entry.
- Confirm your entry in the search field with Enter to get a list of articles that also contain your search terms in the article content.
Staying informed – Operational information
You can find operational information in the AEB Help Center section of the same name.
Submit a request to AEB Support
- If you need support from AEB , you can enter your queries directly in the Help Center using the blue Submit a request button. You do not need to register to do this. However, if you register, you can use the Help Center as a central portal for getting an overview and communicating about your requests.
- Alternatively, you can still send your request to AEB Support by email.
If you want to respond to a request, please always reply to the last email you received from AEB Support regarding the request.
Submit a request to AEB Support directly from within your application
This feature is available in all engine-based applications.
The question mark on the Desktop of your application takes you directly to the AEB Help Center.
- Simply enter your query, and matching article suggestions will be displayed.
- Alternatively, fill in further fields and submit your request to AEB Support.
Additional system requirements for customers with on-premise installations: Customers who run their application in their own data center require minimum service pack status May 2021. In addition, the following two URLs must be allowed once in the firewall to enable communication with the AEB Help Center.
Allow the following two URLs in the firewall:
Help Center registration
Registration for the AEB Help Center is not mandatory. You can also search the knowledge base or submit requests to AEB without logging in. However, some self-services, such as managing your requests, require a one-time registration.
- First, click on the Sign in button at the top right.
- In the new registration window click Sign up now.
- Enter your name and email address in the registration form and then assign a new password.
- You will then receive an email from “AEB Service & Support” with the subject “Confirm your email address”.
Manage your requests
You can now manage your requests submitted in the AEB Help Center.
To do so, register once in the AEB Help Center via Sign in > Sign up now.
After logging in, you can:
- Open a list of all your requests and get an overview of the status.
- Edit each request and view details.
- Submit a reply to AEB Support.
Receive email notifications
Would you like to be notified about information relevant to you? Then use the Help Center's notification service and subscribe to relevant sections or individual articles. This way, you decide which information you want to actively receive from AEB via e-mail.
AEB recommends that at least one employee of your company subscribes to the respective product areas as well as the areas under Operational Information.
Please use the Subscribe button in the right margin. Registration is required to use and manage this notification. Now select your individual setting. You can subscribe a single article or all articles in a section.
The button will now change to Unsubscribe. You can deactivate your subscription at any time via this button.
After clicking on your name and via My activities - Following you can view and manage all areas and articles you follow.