The Help Center is your central access point for questions about AEB products and services – currently still with a focus on AEB’s global trade products.
Read on to get an overview of the possibilities the AEB Help Center offers:
- Searching and finding answers easily – Quick search and search results
- Staying informed – Operational information
- Submit a request to AEB Support
- Submit a request to AEB Support directly from within your application
- Help Center registration
- Manage your requests
- Where can I find my requests to AEB submitted before March 1, 2021?
- Downloading user guides, software, or service packs
- The AEB Cloud Status
- What's next?
Searching and finding answers easily – Quick search and search results
Enter a keyword or your question in the search bar and get detailed answers from one or more articles in the Help Center.
- The quick search searches the article headings and suggests possible articles based on your search entry.
- Confirm your entry in the search field with Enter to get a list of articles that also contain your search terms in the article content.
Staying informed – Operational information
You can find operational information in the AEB Help Center section of the same name.
Submit a request to AEB Support
- You can still send your request to the AEB Support by email.
- Alternatively, you can enter your queries directly in the Help Center using the blue Submit a request button if you need support from an AEB employee. You do not need to register to do this. However, if you register, you can use the Help Center as a central portal for getting an overview and communicating about your requests.
Please note: with the new request management system, the existing number range is renewed. Likewise, the layout and sender address of our email responses will change. From now on, if you want to respond to a request, please always use the last email you received from the AEB Support regarding this request. Or use the new request management in the AEB Help Center.
Submit a request to AEB Support directly from within your application
This feature is currently available in Export Filing: ATLAS and International Customs Management and will be rolled out to further applications in the coming months.
The question mark (?) on the Desktop of your application takes you directly to the AEB Help Center.
- Simply enter your query and you will be displayed matching article suggestions.
- Or fill in further fields and submit your request to the AEB Support.
Help Center registration
Registration for the AEB Help Center is not mandatory. You can also search the knowledge base or submit requests to AEB without logging in.
However, some self-services, such as managing your requests, require a one-time registration.
- Register in the Help Center via Sign in > Sign up.
- Specify your email address and select a password.
- You now have access to the new management of your requests submitted after March 1, 2021.
Manage your requests
You can now manage your requests submitted since March 1 in the AEB Help Center.
To do so, register once in the AEB Help Center via Sign in > Sign up.
After logging in, you can:
- Open a list of all your requests (since March 1, 2021) and get an overview of the processing status.
- Edit each requests and view details
- Submit a reply to AEB Support
Where can I find my requests to AEB submitted before March 1, 2021?
For research purposes, the old interface for submitting requests will still be available as an archive for some time. You can view requests that your already created there and edit them as usual. New requests can be submitted exclusively via the Help Center from now on.
- Use the access link that you received in the email when you entered your request.
The capture and handling of project related requests, e.g. Project-to-Dos (PTDs), is still possible.
Downloading user guides, software, or service packs
In the download area of the existing Service Portal you can continue to download product documentation such as system requirements, system descriptions, and user guides. As a customer with an on-premise solution, you will also find service packs and additional software in the download area as usual. For this purpose, you need to log in to the service portal.
The AEB Cloud Status
Check the AEB Cloud Status to find out about the operating status of the applications running in the AEB data center. There, we will inform you about planned maintenance windows and keep you up to date in case of disruptions.
In the coming months, the AEB Support team will gradually expand the Help Center to include all AEB products and further functions. We will keep you up to date on this via email and notifications in your application as usual.