Are you looking for help or further support for creating customs declarations? This article lists all of the available options to get help and support from AEB. Find out which option meets your requirements and make your individual choice.
Make use of AEB’s central support platform: The AEB Help Center
AEB provides a Help Center which is available to you around the clock. The Help Center is your platform to get support. You can search in a continually growing knowledge base for all your questions and concerns, or inform yourself about the operational status of your application.
Access to the AEB Help Center
You can access Help Center information directly from your customs declaration application using the Learn what's new and find help widget on the Desktop of your application.
- Click on the Open AEB Help Center link.
- Enter a question or keyword in the search field and press return.
- A list of related articles will be displayed for you to select the article that best meets your needs.
- Alternatively, from any screen, click the question mark icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen and select the Help with questions option.
From the AEB Help Center you can check the operational status or view any scheduled maintenance for your AEB application.
- Go to the AEB Help Center.
- Click on the blue AEB Cloud Status link to check if your application is currently operational, and to see any recent issues.
- Access AEB's planned maintenance page to view any scheduled maintenance work.
- The planned maintenance page also includes links to check the operational status and scheduled maintenance of various customs systems.
Proceed as follows to access AEB training videos
There are training videos available to support you with using your systems. These materials can be found on the AEB website.
You may want to contact AEB support
Depending on your service & support level agreement you also may raise a request to AEB support.
- Access the AEB Help Center via the website or desktop widget.
- Click on the blue Submit a request link.
- Select the General Support Ticket option.
- Submit your request by completing all the required information, giving as much detail as possible, so that we can process your inquiry as quickly as possible.
- In case of Priority 1 incidents: Please call us directly.