If you want to create data extracts from your application to generate your own statistics, you must first define the data extracts. This requires you set the following parameters:
- From which object should data be extracted (e.g. customs declaration)?
- What is the extraction level (e.g. header or item data)?
- In which format should the data be exported (CSV, JSON, or XML)?
- Which fields should be included in the extract?
- You can also configure data subscriptions to receive data of all of your customs declarations on a monthly basis, for example.
For more information see Creating data subscriptions.
Proceed as follows to maintain a data extract definition:
- You must have the I_CLIENTADMIN role.
Here you specify, for example, the object from which data is to be extracted, the extraction level, and the format.
- Fields that you have selected for extraction are marked with the icon.
- CSV format: Use the buttons with arrows to add fields in the left part of the screen and define their order. In the corresponding field of the Extracted column name column, you can customize the labels for the fields.
- JSON or XML format: Use the Add or Add all buttons to add fields in the right part of the screen. The order and hierarchies are retained. Use the Change JSON name or Change XML name button to customize the name for the selected field.