You cannot change any settings in the configuration of the production system. For an emergency, the plug-in provides an application to influence the behavior of the software without changing the configuration as follows:
- Disable screening
- Disable notification
- Disable mails
Proceed as follows:
- In the AEB Cockpit, select Administration − Applications − Emergency mode.
- Alternatively, select the transaction /AEB/CMPEMERGENCY.
- You will now see the current status of the emergency mode for each organizational unit, differentiated by the above functions.
- The Disabled status indicates that the emergency mode is not active and the checks, notifications, and mails are running as defined in the configuration (“Green” traffic light icon).
- Select a line for which the emergency mode has not been enabled so far and select Change check.
- Enter a comment and click OK to confirm.
- The emergency mode is now active (“Red” traffic light icon).
- Later, you can have the comment displayed directly from the emergency mode transaction.
To do this, select the line for the organizational unit and select the Change history entry from the context menu.
- Every emergency mode change is logged as an “Emergency mode change” event. You can also find the comment on the change in the log.
- /AEB Coding is still run when the emergency mode is enabled. If you import AEB transports, this may still lead to a locking problem in this status if /AEB Coding is run simultaneously in the documents and master data user exits/customer exits.