If the consignor of the EMCS movement cancels it, you receive the customs message C_CAN_DAT.
- The persons that have been designated before will then receive an email. Each email contains a link to the corresponding movement. To configure the email settings, refer to the section Configuring email notifications in EMCS Filing.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Desktop of EMCS Filing.
- In the Assistant pane, check the entries under Events.
- In the event of a cancellation, the N cancellations line appears here.
- Go to the Assistant pane. Under Events, click on N cancellations.
- This opens the EMCS movements (discharge) overview restricted to movements that have been canceled. These movements have the status of Submitted.
- Open one of these movements and click Confirm cancellation in the Assistant pane to acknowledge the cancellation. This does not initiate a message to customs.
- The movement now has the status of Invalid.