The consignor of the EMCS movement has the option to change the destination of the goods after submission.
If the change in destination also results in a new consignee for the goods, the C_EAD_NOT notifies you of this diversion.
- The persons that have been designated before will then receive an email. Each email contains a link to the corresponding movement. To configure the email settings, refer to the section Configuring email notifications in EMCS Filing.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to the Desktop of EMCS Filing.
- In the Assistant pane, check the entries under Events.
- In the event of a diversion, the N diversions line appears here.
- Go to the Assistant pane. Under Events, click on N diversions.
- This opens the EMCS movements (discharge) overview restricted to movements that have been diverted. These movements have the status of Submitted.
- Open one of these movements and click Confirm diversion in the Assistant pane to acknowledge the diversion. This does not initiate a message to customs.
- The movement now has the status of Invalid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.