As soon as you have received the goods, you can check the data of the EMCS movement (discharge). Then make any necessary adjustments.
Proceed as follows:
- Make any necessary adjustments in the EMCS movement header data.
- You can adjust the data in any field with a white background. Fields with a gray background cannot be edited.
- Click the Adjust link next to the item you wish to correct.
- In the new window that opens, make the necessary adjustments.
- Under Reason for adjustment, select one or more reason codes explaining your decision. You also have the option of entering a free-text explanation.
- Click Adjust to exit.
- This marks the item as adjusted, even if you did not make any changes.
- Items that have been changed are marked under Items with a yellow arrow in the table.
- Below the table under Items, you have the option of entering additional item-neutral information on the changes.