The Export Controls EU, Export Controls DE, and Export Controls US EAR content services help you comply with the legal requirements of the various jurisdictions. This is done on the basis of the Export Controls data service combined with fixed rules. Manual restrictions let you customize and extend the requirements.
In addition to these jurisdictions provided by AEB, you can reproduce the legal requirements of other jurisdictions on your own.
Take the following 5 steps to create checks and even licenses for additional jurisdictions:
- Define a new jurisdiction in the master data (example: NL export controls).
- Create and populate a new goods list or value list in the master data to identify the goods that will be affected by the regulations of this new jurisdiction (example: NL export control list).
- Create a goods attribute (example: NL export control number) in the master data.
- Create a manual restriction to represent the rules of the new jurisdiction with the help of the new goods attributes and values from the new goods list.
- Save the jurisdiction and manual restriction to the compliance profile.