To apply a manual restriction to quick checks and export control checks, assign it in the compliance profile to one or more jurisdictions.
Proceed as follows:
- You must first define the manual restriction.
- Go to Administration – Compliance – Profiles, then open the active compliance profile.
- EU or US EAR jurisdictions: Depending on the jurisdiction(s) that you wish to assign to, switch to the Export Controls EU and/or US EAR export controls sheets.
- In the Manual restrictions field group, click Add.
- This displays a list of all defined manual restrictions.
- Select the manual restriction of your choice and click Apply.
- The manual restriction now appears in the list.
- Other jurisdictions: Switch to the Additional jurisdictions sheet.
- If the required jurisdiction does not appear in the Jurisdictions list yet, add it.
- Select the required jurisdiction from the Jurisdictions list.
- Under the Manual restrictions field group, add the manual restrictions of your choice.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection