Some license types are already maintained in License Management. If you wish to add a license with a new license type, enter the license type first. Each license type is permanently assigned to one jurisdiction.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have the LM master data maintenance role.
- The jurisdiction of the license type must already be defined (see Master data − Compliance − Jurisdictions).
- If you wish to assign mandatory roles for licenses of this license type, these roles must already be defined in the master data (see Master data − Compliance − Partner roles).
- Examples of the field group Fields and functions used by licenses of this type:
Marking the Items box allows you to enter data on (license) items in the licenses. This is not a good idea for general licenses, for example.
Marking the ‘Valid to’ mandatory box makes the Valid to field a required field in the licenses.
- As soon as you create one new license based on a license type, you can no longer modify or delete that license type.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection