If a change occurred in a check item after you had already created an approval, Export Controls will inform you that the approval is invalid.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to Export Controls – Check transactions and open the check transaction.
- Switch to the Check result/Approvals sheet.
- In items that have changed after the creation of approvals, the Approval invalid option is enabled.
- Select the item and click Update approvals.
- Export Controls now applies the changed information from the check item to the approval and checks whether the license selected in the approval is still applicable.
- In approvals with the reason No license required as well as in approvals in which you have used general licenses, Export Controls cannot check the further validity of the approval. In this case, you are responsible for this check yourself.
- In the Check log sheet you will find more detailed information about the selected license.
- If the license from the approval is no longer applicable: Select the respective item(s) and click Delete approvals.
- After deleting the approval, you can create a new approval.