If you work with data extracts, you can also subscribe to these data extracts, e.g. to automatically receive certain data of all desired customs declarations on a monthly basis.
Proceed as follows to create a new data subscription:
- You must have the I_CLIENTADMIN role.
- You must have defined the desired data extract: See also Maintaining data extract definitions.
- In the Office, go to Master data – Data subscriptions, then click New.
- If you want to edit an already created data subscription, click Activate change mode in the upper right corner.
- Complete the fields on the Data subscription sheet.
- Switch to the Free filter sheet and restrict the objects for the data subscription here if required.
For example, you can define that only customs declarations with certain properties should be included in the data subscription.
- Details about the buttons can be found in Working with views under the “Editing views with complex filters” heading.
- Switch to the Notifications sheet and specify which persons should be notified by email or by user message when new subscription files are available.
- Click Save & close to save your changes.
- To test the data subscription, go to the Data subscriptions overview, Data subscriptions menu and select Run subscription now.
- If configured accordingly, your application will now send emails and/or create notifications for the corresponding users. These contain links to download the created subscription files.
- Open the data subscription via such a link and switch to the Subscription filessheet.
- Here you can find links to download all subscription files created so far.
- You can also select multiple subscription files and download them at the same time. They are then saved in one a large ZIP file.