EMCS Filing copies as much data as possible from the header and item data of your EMCS movement (submission) to the fallback document. You may make any changes you wish to the data in the document before printing it out, however. These changes are saved along with the document, but you also have the option of rejecting them.
Proceed as follows:
- In the copied EMCS movement (submission), go to the Certificates sheet and select the document or certificate.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Print/output button, then select Edit from the drop-down list.
- This opens the document in the PDF editor. Here you can overwrite the content of any form field.
- If the document contains more than one page (sheets with subsequent pages, for example), the display only shows the page with the most fields. The printout includes the other pages as well, however.
- Click the Save & close button below the form.
- To print the document, go to the Fallback procedure sheet and open the copied EMCS submission again.
- On the Certificates sheet, select the fallback document and click Print/output.
- The document is printed.
- In the Assistant pane, click on the link for Complete document printing.
- This confirms that the document was printed and sent to the relevant customs office.
- After this, it is no longer possible to delete this EMCS movement (submission).
Please sign in to leave a comment.