- This functionality is available only for movements under suspension of excise duty.
You can cancel an EMCS movement whose status is Valid. This status indicates that you have already received the e-AD (message C_EAD_VAL) from the customs office but the transport has not yet begun.
Proceed as follows:
- The goods have not yet left the company.
- Shipping date has not yet past.
- No subsequent message (change or split notification, etc.) has been transmitted yet.
- The Cancellation window opens.
- The status of the EMCS movement changes to Canceled.
- Once the customs office sends back the confirmation message C_CAN_DAT, the status of the EMCS movement changes to Invalid.
- This C_CAN_DAT message is also forwarded to the consignee of the canceled EMCS movement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.