Notes on the “Submission” sheet
The Assistant supports you with all the data you input. After you make changes, press F5 or click the refresh icon to refresh the display.
Required fields are also highlighted in yellow. Fields are highlighted in red if you enter an incorrect format (such as text in a date field).
Details on individual fields can be found in the online help. To open the online help, press the F1 key.
Please note the following when entering your data:
- Consignee: Your choices for the consignee consist of those companies in the company master whose roles match the entry in the Destination (code) field. You can also click to enter a different company.
- Transit: If a transport from Germany to Germany crosses the territory of another member state, go to the Transport section, Add’l information column, and use the Transit entry.
- Alcopops: For alcopops, go to the Transport section, Add’l information column, and add the following text: Untaxed alcohol and untaxed alcopops.
Notes on the “Foreign trade” sheet
The following data is required here:
- For imports: the customs office of import and the registration number and item numbers from the corresponding customs declaration.
- For exports: the customs office of export. Check the Auth. exporter box if you are an authorized exporter. The EMCS movement will then be automatically synced with the export declaration at the customs office, so you’ll get the results faster. For exports to Helgoland, you also need to ensure that the Postal code of consignee field contains the postal code 27498 for Helgoland.