- This functionality is available only for movements under suspension of excise duty.
- This functionality is only available for EMCS Filing Germany.
You can create a monthly collective declaration in EMCS Filing in the form of a “summarized electronic administrative document” for the movement of excise goods (except energy products and wine) under suspension of excise duty for tax-free supply for ships’ and aircrafts’ stores, and travel requisites.
- This requires that the goods also be declared in a monthly consolidated export declaration. You also need separate permission to generate a consolidated e-AD.
To create a consolidated e-AD:
- Open the EMCS movement (submission) for which you wish to create a consolidated e-AD.
- Switch to the Additional data sheet. Go to the Delayed transm. field and select 2 Yes (consolidated e-AD).
- Click the Save & close button to save your changes and close the EMCS movements (submission).
- Please note that with consolidated e-ADs, it is not possible to enable fallback procedure, change the destination, or cancel.