When an AEB account has been created for you, AEB will send you an email with a link to activate your account. To activate the AEB account, choose a personalized password. (Who creates an AEB account for me?)
- Click the activation link in the email. (Link expired or not received?)
- Select Click here to continue to confirm that you want to activate your AEB account and choose a password.
- Choose a password, re-enter to confirm, then click Change password.
- The message Your user account has been updated is displayed.
- Click Next to log in to your AEB Home with your account information.
- Your AEB account has been activated and can now be used to log in.