Here you will find a concise summary of the most important new features of all AEB products delivered with the service packs of the past three months. With the monthly service packs, AEB updates your applications and implements optimizations.
- Information about particularly important new features can be found in the abstract for each product. If you wish to find out about the details of the new features in your application, open the respective link to get to the complete what's new information.
- If the service packs of the last three months did not contain any major new features, you can find information about optimizations and fixed bugs in the release notes (service pack information) via the corresponding link.
Carrier Connect and Carrier Event Service
- Carrier Connect: Find the release notes (service pack information) here.
- Carrier Event Service: Find the release notes (service pack information) here.
- Carrier Connect and Carrier Event Service: Here you will find the detailed What's New information up to the February 2022 Service Pack.
Customs Broker Integration
With the May 2022 service pack, the onboarding management has been extended and offers you the possibility of inviting traders to register for the onboarding process.
Benefits at a glance:
- Provision of country-specific registration pages in the Customs Broker Portal to invite traders for onboarding
- Automated creation of the company data submitted by the trader in the Customs Broker Portal
- Status of the onboarding process can be tracked in the system at any time
- Desktop widget for convenient onboarding management
With this service pack, the basic functionality for all countries was further extended, in particular the data extract framework and the dynamic value initialization.
For Export, Import, and Transit of the affected countries, template conversion is available in Customs Management for the upcoming switch of the UK customs system (CHIEF to CDS) and the Dutch customs system (AGS to DMS). This is especially interesting for you if you use many customs declaration templates in your application. You can also get comprehensive information on all details regarding the switch of customs systems in the AEB Help Center.
Export Filing: ATLAS
Import Filing: ATLAS
Loading Dock Scheduling
Logistics Cost Management and Freight Simulation
- Find the release notes (service pack information) here.
- Here you will find the detailed What's New information up to the February 2022 Service Pack.
Monitoring & Alerting
Origin & Preferences
With the May 2022 service pack, a new Task list widget is available on the desktop. It enables you to manage your tasks more easily and, for example, store that Product Classification informs you about your tasks. You can also benefit from an optimization in the catalogs: Not only will you continue to be able to maintain your custom catalogs for one client, but you will also be able to release them for other clients if required.
Supplier Declaration Exchange
Trade Compliance Management
You can now also use text templates for editing comments when creating whitelist entries with Compliance Screening. . This will save you some typing. Text templates are also available to you in Export Controls and License Management when creating and editing approvals from within a check transaction.
In the Export Controls plug-in for SAP®, synchronization and integration when using check transactions have been improved. In addition, you can now determine the document partners for the export control check using two new rules.