To limit the EMCS movements (submission) overview to EMCS movements processed in fallback procedure, go to the Fallback procedure drop-down list and select With, then click the Search button.
The overview shows only EMCS movements submitted in fallback procedure.
Proceed as follows:
- Open an EMCS movement (submission) in the fallback procedure, then switch to the Fallback procedure sheet.
- Open the copied movement.
- The fallback document (Documents sheet) of the copied movement includes all the data that you transmitted to customs.
- The Additional data sheet is always displayed in copied movements. Under Fallback procedure you’ll find additional information on the fallback procedure in this movement.
- On the Additional data sheet, you have the option of changing the ticket number before printing the fallback document.
This is possible as long as you have not completed the document printing.