If a restriction is found in the export control check, then you can approve the affected item for this jurisdiction by specifying that there is no license requirement in this case or by creating an approval.
Proceed as follows:
- Go to Export Controls – Check transactions and open a check transaction.
- Switch to the Check result/Approvals sheet.
- No license required: Select the desired items and click the No license required button.
- Create approval with the same license: Select the desired items and click the Create approval button.
- Select the desired license and click the Save & close button.
- To be able to select a license that was not proposed by Trade Compliance Management, uncheck the Only matching box.
- To check details of a proposed license including its ancillary provisions, switch to the Check log sheet.
- Enter a comment about your decision in the Comment field.
- In approved items the icon appears with a suitable result type.
- If Trade Compliance Management is connected to an ERP system, the corresponding transaction is also approved there.