You can find detailed information on the results of the export control check in the check transaction.
Proceed as follows:
- Select Export Controls − Check transactions.
- Open a check transaction and switch to the Check result/Approvals sheet.
- There you will find a list of the individual check results as well as the approvals that you have already created for this check transaction.
- View details of a check result: Switch to the Check log sheet.
- The individual steps of the check and their results are displayed in a tree view.
- View details of a check step: Select a line in the results tree and click Open.
- The Documentation field group lists the legal texts linked to this check step.
Possible results of check steps
Check steps can yield the following results:
- OK (icon ): Export is allowed.
- Info (icon ): Export is allowed, there is a more detailed information about this check step.
- ToDo (icon ): Export is allowed, but certain provisions (such as declaration guidelines) apply.
- License required (icon ): You need a license for the export.
- Restriction (icon ): Export is prohibited due to an embargo or similar reason. Licenses are not normally granted.
- Error (icon ): The check item lacks certain data (such as the decisive date); unable to carry out the checks.
Check log: Cumulation of results
The ToDos, license requirements, and restrictions displayed in the tree are cumulated upward in the check log, so that the most critical sub-check step determines the result of the step above it. The total result of the check transaction thus corresponds to the most critical result of a sub-check step.
An icon in the Cause column indicates the lines of the most critical event.
The Docu. column indicates which entries contain links to legal texts or the websites of authorities.