The quick check is designed to let you run a quick export control check on key data. Quick checks are not saved, and their result is logged only if the logging of quick checks is enabled in your default compliance profile. Click the appropriate button to switch from a quick check to expert mode. Here you can access all the input fields familiar to you from the check transactions.
You can use the quick check if:
- You need quick results – during sales negotiations, for example, or when the detailed order data is not yet available.
- Your check results do not need to be logged with reference information.
- You do not yet have all the data you need for a detailed export control check.
Proceed as follows to run a quick check:
- Select Export Controls − Quick check.
- Select the appropriate countries in the Countries field group.
- Enter the appropriate information in the Classification & end-use field group.
- The list gives you the option off adding check criteria relating to further attributes. This makes sense only if you have defined manual restrictions using these other attributes.
- Click the Check button to run the quick check.
- The Check result field group then shows the results of the check.
- Click Show check details to see details of the various steps in the form of a decision tree.
Proceed as follows to switch to expert mode:
- Click the Expert mode button at the top of the window.
- This switches to a check transaction. Any entries you have already made are carried over when you switch to the check transaction.
- Now continue as you would in check transactions: See Running a complete export control check.
- The check transaction is saved and logged the same way as any other check transaction.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection