You can document decisions and actions in an existing log entry or create a new log entry for this purpose.
Proceed as follows to edit an existing log entry:
- Go to Export Controls – Logs and open a log entry.
- Go to the Processing field group, and in the Process comment field, define the actions that you have taken and the decisions you’ve reached.
- Check the Processed box.
- In the Logs overview, you can filter for processed and non-processed log entries.
To do so, click on More criteria and select the desired entry from the Processing field.
Proceed as follows to create a new log entry:
- Select Export Controls − Logs.
- Go to the More actions menu and select Create note.
- Enter your desired information, then click Save & close to save your entries.
Please sign in to leave a comment.