The check transaction is at the very center of Export Controls, allowing you to manually run export control checks on your orders or sales transactions. The check transaction is also known as the expert mode.
The results of these check transactions are clearly displayed in a tree view. Detailed log entries are also generated if you have enabled the export control logging option.
Running export control checks
Use the export control check if:
- You have all the required data
- You need comprehensive, trackable logs
- You want long-term access to the business transaction, including the check result, in addition to the check log
Proceed as follows:
- If you also want to check the components of bills of materials: The Check BOM box must be checked in the active Compliance profile for the relevant jurisdiction.
- The detailed check result now appears on the Check log sheet.