The analysis mode gives you a detailed picture of how an address match came about.
Proceed as follows to open a match in the analysis mode:
- You are now in analysis mode.
- As long as you are in analysis mode, your entries and screening results are not logged.
Proceed as follows to navigate in the analysis mode:
- Go to the check result and select the list entry you wish to analyze, then click the Show analysis button.
- The Match analysis window opens. Here you can find the address similarity that was identified along with details on each address field.
- Obtaining more detailed information on a particular address field: In the Match analysis window, go to the Comparison of address fields field group, select a line, and open it.
- Learning more about the preprocessing steps: In the Match analysis window, click on the link of one of the address fields.
- The Preprocessing of XXX window opens, which lists the preprocessing steps of this address.
- Showing analysis data: Back in the Address check window, click the Show general analysis data button.
- This provides information on the name variants of the checked address that Compliance Screening compiled based on your settings. Statistics are also generated about the choice of candidates: the selection of restricted parties that are subsequently compared with each name variant of the checked address.
- Exiting the analysis mode: Click the Exit analysis mode button.
- Your actions from this point forward will once again be logged according to your settings.
- For Germany: If you do not arrive at a clear evaluation, you can obtain a consignee request from BAFA at https://www.bafa.de/DE/Aussenwirtschaft/Ausfuhrkontrolle/Antragsarten/Voranfrage_sonstige_Anfrage/voranfrage_sonstige_anfrage_node.html.
Please provide as much of the information you already know as possible and keep in mind that information provided by BAFA is not legally binding in this context.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection
Please sign in to leave a comment.