The result of the file check will be displayed in the file check as soon as the check has been completed. You can also find the results of file checks in the logs. You can also opt to receive e-mail notifications on the results of file checks: See also Defining addressees for e-mail notifications for file checks.
Proceed as follows to check the results of a file check:
- If you are not already there, go to Compliance Screening – File check.
- The file check is complete when it reaches the status of Checked.
- A red X in the Errors column indicates that an error occurred during the file check due to an invalid file format.
- Open the file check.
- The Check result field group displays the results of the file check – most importantly, the number of address matches found.
Proceed as follows to edit your address matches:
- If you have received an e-mail notifying you of a critical result: Click on the link included in the e-mail.
- The log of the result opens. Further details: See section Searching in logs.
- If you want to process your address matches: Select Compliance Screening – Match handling Further details: See section Processing address matches.