You can document the processing of address matches and even add your own comments to help you keep track of your address matches.
Proceed as follows:
- Important: Take the organizational steps to ensure that this address is appropriately marked in the host system (SAP®, etc.) so that it is no longer used.
- The Process matches of event type ‘Address match’ window opens.
- This displays a field for your comments.
- This returns you to the open address match on the new Check result sheet, where you can find a summary of key information about this transaction.
- You can find processed address matches in the Match handling overview by expanding the filter criteria at the top and selecting “Processed” in the Processed field.
- Unlike when you define a Good Guy, marking an address match as Processed does not influence the result of future address checks for this address.