Proceed as follows:
- Select Compliance Screening – Match handling.
- This opens an overview of address matches and Good Guy alarms based on the filter criteria you have specified above the list.
- Highlight the address match of your choice and open it.
- Verify whether the checked address is identical to one of the restricted parties listed below.
- Details on checking addresses can be found under Analyzing a match in the analysis mode.
- If the addresses are identical, you must cease all business relations with this address. Take the necessary organizational steps outside of Compliance Screening, then document that you have processed this match. See Procedure in the event of a match.
- If the addresses are not identical, define the address as a Good Guy. The next time compliance screening runs, this address will no longer be flagged as a match. See Defining an address as a Good Guy.
- If a restricted party list entry such as the ship “Hermann” triggers numerous false matches and you can take the organizational steps to ensure that you do not do business with this entity, you can add the address to a whitelist: See Adding a restricted party to a whitelist.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection