The Check address file widget is the fastest way to check address files against restricted party lists.
Proceed as follows:
- The address files you wish to check must comply with the current interface description, which you can obtain upon request from your AEB representative.
- In the Check address file widget on your Desktop, click the Upload and analyze file button.
- The Open window appears.
- Select the path and file name of the address file and click the Open button.
- This checks the address file format and displays the results. The check may take some time if the address file is large. While the check is running, you can check the progress in the Check address file widget by clicking the Checking X file(s) link. In the event of an error: See Finding file check errors. When the check is complete, X new check results appears at the bottom of the Check address file widget.
- In the Check address file widget, click on X new check results.
- The File checks overview opens.
- Here you see all Compliance Screening file checks that were successful and whose results files have not yet been downloaded.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection