Proceed as follows:
- Select Compliance Screening − Address check
- In the Address to be checked field group, enter the data you wish to check.
- Click Check settings to modify the address check settings.
- Click Check to start the check.
- The results of the check appear in the Check result field group.
- Printing the check result: Click Print.
- Compliance Screening creates a PDF document with the check result which opens in the Acrobat Reader, from where you can print it.
- When you save an address check as a favorite ( button), you can save the selected check settings as well.
This allows you to create favorites for specific users so that they always open the address check with the desired profile or threshold − regardless of the current default check settings.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection
Please sign in to leave a comment.