Proceed as follows:
- You must be logged in as an administrator (I_ADMIN role) or have the I_SANCTIONSLIST role.
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
- Go to Compliance Screening – Restricted party lists.
- Here you can see all the official restricted party lists and the manual restricted party lists, which are marked as such.
- Click the New button to create a new list.
- Enter the basic data of the manual restricted party list. You can edit the For all clients checkbox only if, under the advanced compliance settings on the Compliance settings sheet, the Client-neutral OK checkbox is marked.
- Switch to the Addresses sheet and enter the addresses of your choice.
- Click Save & close to save.
- In the Restricted party lists overview, a mark in the checkbox of the Manually column indicates lists that were created manually.
- Update the address pool: See Updating the address pool.
- Don’t forget to add the new restricted party list to your compliance profile. Otherwise, it will not be included in the compliance screening!