The questions that the user must answer when completing the questionnaire are managed separately. Add the desired questions to the questionnaire template in the appropriate order.
Risk Assessment distinguishes two types of questions:
- Standard questions are always displayed, regardless of the country where the transaction’s partners are based.
- Country-specific questions are displayed only if at least one of the transaction’s partners with a relevant partner role is based in the designated country.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have the role of Risk Assessment Administrator.
- Questions for which you DO NOT specify a country will later be available as standard questions in the questionnaire template. Questions for which you DO specify a country are available as country-specific questions.
- Formulate the question in such a way that you can later define a status icon and result status for a “Yes” answer. The status icons use the colors of a traffic light: green = OK, yellow = warning, red = stop.
- The question has now been entered and can be added to various questionnaire templates.