The questions that the user must answer when completing the questionnaire are managed separately. Add the desired questions to the questionnaire template in the appropriate order.
Risk Assessment distinguishes two types of questions:
- Standard questions are always displayed, regardless of the country where the transaction’s partners are based.
- Country-specific questions are displayed only if at least one of the transaction’s partners with a relevant partner role is based in the designated country.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have the role of Risk Assessment Administrator.
- Go to Risk Assessment − Questions and click New.
- Enter the basic data for the question.
- Restrict the validity of the question to specific countries: If you wish to define the question as valid only for certain countries, click the pencil icon and move the appropriate countries into the Considered countries column.
- Questions for which you DO NOT specify a country will later be available as standard questions in the questionnaire template. Questions for which you DO specify a country are available as country-specific questions.
- Select the first language row in the table below, then click Open.
- Enter the question in the selected language. You also have the option to associate a help text with this question. This help text is displayed to users responding to the question.
- Formulate the question in such a way that you can later define a status icon and result status for a “Yes” answer. The status icons use the colors of a traffic light: green = OK, yellow = warning, red = stop.
- Proceed accordingly for all languages listed in the table. Click New if you wish to add more languages.
- Click Save & close.
- The question has now been entered and can be added to various questionnaire templates.