Questionnaire templates are used to define the content and behavior of a certain type of questionnaire. Questionnaire templates can later be used to create and fill in questionnaires tailored to specific transactions.
Questionnaire templates may include the following elements:
- Basic questionnaire data, optionally including information and instructions for the person completing the questionnaire
- Mandatory partner roles for companies and/or individuals (such as consignee) that must be specified for every transaction, along with the option to add more partner roles (or partners)
- If you wish to have an embargo check:
- Partner roles to be included in embargo check
- Result type and status of questionnaire if an embargo is found
- Country groups to be included in embargo check
- If you wish to have a restricted party list screening (requires license for Compliance Screening):
- Partner roles to be included in restricted party list screening
- Result type and status of questionnaire if a restricted party list match is found
- Standard questions to be answered on questionnaires generated from this template
- Country-specific questions to be answered on questionnaires generated from this template, including the partner roles (or partners) whose countries should be checked
- Changing the questionnaire template has no impact on previously generated questionnaires based on this template.
- Changes to the questionnaire templates are documented in the logs under Risk Assessment.