Enter the details of any embargo check and/or restricted party list screening that you have activated for questionnaires using this template.
Here you can specify the result if an embargo is found or if a company or person actually matches an address on the restricted party list. Specify as well the partner roles that should be included in this check. For the embargo check, you must also specify the country groups that are under embargo.
Proceed as follows:
- Restricted party list screening: You must first license Compliance Screening for the active client.
- Enable the embargo check and/or screening in the basic data.
- You must first define the necessary result statuses in the master data under Compliance − Result status; see also Master data and settings for Risk Assessment.
- You must first specify the country groups needed for the embargo check in the master data under Compliance − Country groups; see also Master data and settings for Risk Assessment.
- The designated partner roles, if entered, are checked against embargoes and/or restricted party lists in the questionnaire. If an embargo or address match is identified, the designated “traffic light” icon and result status are displayed.