The Good Guy list from the source client replaces a Good Guy list with the same name in the target client. This completely overwrites an existing address pool in the target client.
- If the Good Guy lists in the clients have different names, then it is necessary to align them before you import the list into the target client.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have either the I_ADMIN or the I_GOODGUYDEF role (in the client into which you want to import the Good Guy list).
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
- You must have already exported the required Good Guy list: See Exporting a Good Guy list from a client.
- You must have aligned the names of the Good Guy lists, if necessary: See Renaming Good Guy lists.
- The Import Good Guy lists window opens.
- The file import begins. Compliance Screening reports the results of the import.
- Since you have replaced an existing list, you do not need to adjust the compliance profile or your batch of the Check Good Guys batch type.