The Good Guy list from the source client replaces a Good Guy list with the same name in the target client. This completely overwrites an existing address pool in the target client.
- If the Good Guy lists in the clients have different names, then it is necessary to align them before you import the list into the target client.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have either the I_ADMIN or the I_GOODGUYDEF role (in the client into which you want to import the Good Guy list).
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
- You must have already exported the required Good Guy list: See Exporting a Good Guy list from a client.
- You must have aligned the names of the Good Guy lists, if necessary: See Renaming Good Guy lists.
- The Import Good Guy lists window opens.
- The file import begins. Compliance Screening reports the results of the import.
- Since you have replaced an existing list, you do not need to adjust the compliance profile or your batch of the Check Good Guys batch type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.