You can add a Good Guy list from one client in another client as a new Good Guy list.
If a list with the same name already exists there, the new list will be renamed automatically by adding a digit at the end of the name.
Proceed as follows:
- You must have either the I_ADMIN or the I_GOODGUYDEF role (in the client into which you want to import the Good Guy list).
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
- You must have already exported the required Good Guy list: See Exporting a Good Guy list from a client.
- The Import Good Guy lists window opens.
- The file import begins. Compliance Screening reports the results of the import.
- For the new Good Guy list to be considered for future checks, a user with the I_COMPLIANCEADMIN role must store it in the compliance profile.
- To receive Good Guy alarms when changes are made in the official sanctions lists, additionally store the imported Good Guy list in your batch of the Check Good Guys batch type.
For an on-premise installation, you need the I_ADMIN role.
For an installation in the AEB Cloud, contact AEB Support for this.
Please sign in to leave a comment.