Proceed as follows:
- Select Compliance Screening – Good Guy lists.
- Click the New button.
- Enter a name.
- In the Deletion settings field group, check the selected default setting, which applies only to Good Guys with condition.
- When you work with Good Guys with condition, AEB recommends deleting them automatically to avoid unnecessary checks of Good Guys that are no longer relevant.
- Click Save & close to save.
- For the new Good Guy list to be considered for future checks, a user with the I_COMPLIANCEADMIN role must store it in the compliance profile.
- To receive Good Guy alarms when changes are made in the official sanctions lists, additionally store the imported Good Guy list in your batch of the Check Good Guys batch type.
For an on-premise installation, you need the I_ADMIN role.
For an installation in the AEB Cloud, contact AEB Support for this.
- The client settings for Good Guys with condition can be found in the office under User administration − Clients − Clients − Open client − Delete Good Guys with condition sheet. For this you need the I_ADMIN role.
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection