The following date fields are available to let you track what changes were made and when. These fields can be found both in the Restricted party lists overview and in the basic data of an open restricted party list.
- List date: This field indicates when the current version of the official sanctions list was published or created. If this date is not specified in the original list, the field is populated with the file date of the original list.
- File date: This date indicates when the sanctions list was converted to the AEB format.
- Import date: Here you can see when the current list was imported into your system.
- Date of change: This field indicates when the last change was made to the sanctions list.
To find out which new addresses were added during the last update of the sanctions list, each address also contains the following fields:
- Publication date: This field indicates when this address was first published in this restricted party list.
- Date of change: This field indicates when the last change was made to the address.
- Click the icon or to toggle display of the Date of change column in the Addresses overview.
Updates to sanctions lists and their addresses are documented in the logs.