Compliance Screening provides you with statistical analyses for address checks and Good Guy checks. The most important key figures are displayed in graphics and allow you to get a quick overview. These and other figures can also be found in the statistical overview. You can export them to a file and continue analyzing them in a spreadsheet program, for example.
The figures in the statistical overview allow you to evaluate the development of address matches over a certain period, for example. They can also help you verify your AEB invoices for the use of the software.
The following key figures are available:
- Number of checked addresses or Good Guys
- Number of address matches and number of Good Guy alarms
- Distribution of address matches by similarity threshold
- Processing status of address matches and Good Guy alarms
In the statistical overview, further figures are displayed, for example:
- Number of checked addresses by origin (file check, manually or from host system)
- Number of file checks
- Number of errors reported from the host system and number of erroneous file checks
Please sign in to leave a comment.