Skip to main content
- Compliance Screening
- Address check (events: all, no match, match, translation issue)
- Good Guy (events: all, alarm, created, modified, deleted, list created, list changed, list deleted, list checked, expired deleted)
- Restricted party list (events: all, list modified, manual address created, manual address modified, manual address deleted)
- Whitelist (events: all, list created, list modified, list deleted, entry created, entry deleted)
- Product-neutral (Trade Compliance Management)
- Compliance profile (events: all, created, modified, deleted)
- Data service import (events: all, info, problem)
- Note (events: all, note)
- Partner system report (events: all, info, warning, restriction, error)
- Logs for product-neutral events can only be seen by an administrator (I_ADMIN role) from Administration – Compliance – Logs.
The I_ADMIN role is available only with on-premise installations.