Proceed as follows:
- Select Compliance Screening − Logs.
- Adapt the search criteria to your needs, then click Search.
- Open the desired log entry.
Depending on the logged event, the screening log entry may include some or all of the sheets outlined below:
- Log entry: General data on the log entry: date and time, event, information, etc.
- Check result: Details of an address check that identified a match. An address check without matches is logged only if the relevant compliance profile has been configured accordingly (Logging field group, Only matches option) and if non-matches are not logged in files.
- Download: Path to file with non-match check result.
- Good Guy data: Details on Good Guys. This sheet appears with events relating to the creation, modification, or deletion of Good Guys.
If you click the video, a request with your IP address will be transmitted to the provider. Dataprotection
Please sign in to leave a comment.